The Rose City Curling Club is currently seeking a MANAGER.
Position Summary: Responsible for all functions related to club business, which includes, but is not limited to, administration of all club leagues, bonspiels and working with other staff and club members. This seven month seasonal position will be from mid-September to mid-April.
- Solicit teams for league and club bonspiels
- Processing invoices/receipts, collect membership dues and bonspiel fees, bank deposits and other administrative duties
- Book ice rentals
- Hire and supervise Assistant Manager/Bar Manager and Janitor
- Order and maintain inventory products
- Provide a positive curling environment for the membership and the community at large
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Good public relations
- Management and business experience an asset
- Good organizational skills and must be self-motivated
- Good computer skills
- Curling experience and knowledge is critical
Please mail resume to:
“Rose City Curling Club Suite 5, 4512-53 Street Camrose AB T4V 4E3”
email to: “email@example.com”
Resumes are to be received by June 29, 2011.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visit by Jamie King & Adam Enright December 7, ???? (photos by Glen Miller)